In this episode, I share an in-depth discussion about what's inside the Earth Tenders Academy Level 1.
You'll learn why Earth Tenders Academy is so much more than just an online course and I'll explain why having a solid foundation in energy hygiene is so important to have before working with the Spirits of the Land in the Middle World.
Even if you've been doing energy work for years, you'll likely find plenty of value in Earth Tenders Academy since I teach it to specifically address working with the land and explain how it differs from other mediumship-type work.
I share each of the topics that are covered in Earth Tenders Academy Level 1 and why I laid them out in the way that I did.
If you’re a shamanic practitioner, permaculture designer, witch, druid, herbalist, gardener, energy healer, or lightworker, you’re going to love this season of The Earth Keepers Podcast.
Here's what you'll find in this episode:
- How Earth Tenders Academy Level 1 is the foundation you need to do energy work
- Why having a clear understanding of how the liminal realms work can keep you out of some sticky situations
- A story about what happened when my grandmother got her first computer and pushed all of the buttons and how that relates to journeying in the middle world without knowing how it works
- What happens at the end of a course or class when a teacher assumes we know how to safely work in the liminal realms without teaching us the methods
- How Earth Tenders Academy is laid out like a shamanic journey
- Why it's important for us to understand frequency and vibration as the foundation of energy work
- Why most mediumship courses don't teach about the Middle World
- The importance of discerning your own energy field vs. the energies of others
- That you don't have to let ghosts around your house. And probably shouldn't
- The different types of energies you'll find in the Middle World
- Why we feel fear around connecting with spirit
- My process for teaching these skills in a specific order so that you don't feel like you're thrown into the deep end without a life preserver