In Season Four of The Earth Keepers Podcast, I’m welcoming a series of thought-provoking guests like Marya Stark to the show to discuss where exactly humanity is headed and how we can collectively create the future we’d like to see.
In today’s conversation we literally go to the source.
To the creation of our universe.
To remember that each of us are incredibly powerful creators, through sound.
Marya Stark’s mystical, magical music always taps into a deep point of remembering in my body and my soul.
The memory of sound as the creation point of the universe.
In our conversation we talk about the ability of sound to rearrange reality. Or create new realities.
Here's what you'll hear in this episode:
- The power of our voices and vibration.
- Being in the sweetness of life and creativity.
- Tapping into the time where the song is complete.
- “The fairies and the lark” by Marya
- Creative tension and collaboration.
- The connection between sound and nature and the nervous system.
- Enjoy the learning process. Enjoy the awkwardness.
- Balancing work and personal life.
- There is no golden era for artists.
- What is the temple of the muse?