Season 3 of The Earth Keepers podcast comes to a bit of an unexpected conclusion as I meet my past self – the one who lived a lifetime as a Mormon in Utah on the frontier.
In this season, I've been taking us on a journey to explore what happens when an entire society of people lose their connection to the only land they’ve ever known.
And I'll be exploring this question by following just one branch of my family tree back through the Mormon Pioneer days in Utah and Idaho and then back to my ancestors who left Sweden for America.
In this episode, I share the unexpected way I found myself in my past life, the similarities between his life and mine, what happened after our lives collided, and how I helped him to move on.
If you've done any genealogy research into your own family origins, want to know more about how organized religion influenced your ancestor's beliefs, are curious about how plant medicine and shamanic ritual was integrated into early religion, and want some ideas about how you can reconnect with the land in a place and time your ancestors wouldn't recognize, you're going to love this season of The Earth Keepers podcast.
Here's what I share in this episode:
- An unusual dream I had with my grandmother last summer
- The importance the Mormon church places on gender roles
- Details from my past life reading about my life growing up in Utah in the 1800s
- How our soul can be incarnated in multiple places at the same time
- The message I received that pointed me to which person in my lineage was my own past life
- Which details of his life convinced me it was my own past life
- What I think is code for knowing when I'm doing work in this life that's connected to that life
- The strange things that began happening after I made this connection to my past life
- How I knew this past life portion of my soul needed assistance crossing over
- The work I'm doing in multiple timelines to break up damaging religious programming
- Why I had such a problem with the Mormon church in this past life
- What messages the mushrooms were trying to share with me throughout this journey
- The year-long cycle in my life that has come to an end
- How the mushrooms acted as a medium to make this experience possible